January 30, 2017
Course Not Available For Subscribe.
MySQL DBA Training Syllabus:
- Basics of RDBMS
- ACID Properties
- Isolation Levels
- MySQL Intro
- Architecture of MySQL(Physical, Logical)
Installation and Configuration
- Installation of MySQL: Windows, Linux
- Working with mysql objects: (Tables, Views, Stored procedure, Events)
- Error handling
- Pluggable engines: (MyISAM, InnoDB, Memory, CSV, Federated, Blackhole, Merge)
- Working with MySQL configuration file.
- Config file for InnoDB in detail.
- Congifuring log files (slow log, general log)
Users and security, Mysql Backup
- Topics: Creating Users
- Granting and revoking privileges
- Taking user backup, changing password.
- Topics: Backup requirement
- Physical and logical backup
- Cold and hot backup
- Enabling and disabling binary logging
- Understanding the binary log architecture
- Different backup techniques in mysql (MySQL dump, Full backup, Transactional backup, Percona Xtrabackup)
- Restoring mysql backup, Purging old logs
- Mysql Binlog utility and PITR.
Trouble shooting and Performance Tuning/Optimization for large dbâ€™s
- General Problems and their resolution,
- Connection problems, and understanding the error log.
- Performance tuning â€“ Index suggestions
- Usage of HeidiSQL Tool.
- Optimization â€“ Optimizing the Mysql database.
- Master-Slave Replication
- Master-Master replication
Monitoring and Security Practices
- Monitoring the availability of MySQL,
- Monitoring different aspects of MySQL.
- Using tools for monitoring.
- Necessary Reporting for a mysql DBA.
- Mysql Workbench,Percona Toolkit.
- Scripting for monitoring and backup and other DBA related basic scripts.
For more information please contact system administrator.