January 30, 2017
Course Not Available For Subscribe.
Hadoop Administration Training Syllabus:
- What is Hadoop?
- History of Hadoop
- Building blocks – Hadoop Eco – System
- Who is behind Hadoop?
- What Hadoop is good for and why it is good?
- Configuring HDFS
- Interacting with HDFS
- HDFS Permissions and security
- Additional HDFS tasks
- HDFS overview and Architecture
- HDFS Installation
- Hadoop File System shell
- File System Java API
GETTING STARTED WITH ECLIPSE IDE
- Configuring Hadoop API on Eclipse IDE
- Connecting Eclipse IDE to HDFS
DISTRIBUTING DEBUG SCRIPTS
- Basic setup
- Important Directories
- Selecting Machines
- Cluster Configurations
- Small Cluster : 2-10 Nodes
- Medium Cluster : 10-40 Nodes
- Large Cluster: Multiple Racks
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
For more information please contact system administrator.