Regular Classes (Morning, Day time & Evening)
Duration: 45 – 50 hrs.
Weekend Training Classes (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Duration: 5 weeks
Fast Track Training Program (5+ hours daily)
Duration: within 19 days.
MSBI Training in Bangalore Features
- Backup MSBI Classes
- Experienced MSBI Trainers
- MSBI Online Training
- MSBI Classroom Training
- MSBI Corporate Training
- Affordable MSBI Training Cost
- MSBI Course Completion Certification
- Personality Development Training
- Hands-on Training
- Resume Preparation
- Career Counselling
- Placement Assistance
- Live Project Support
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking Facility
Subscribe our Newsletter
MSBI Training in Bangalore Syllabus
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS):
- Introduction to SSIS Packages and Legacy DTS Packages
- Introduction of (BIDS) and Explanation of All tool boxes, Solution Explorer, Package variables a
- Import and Export Wizard, Control Flow and Dataflow tasks
- Control Flow tasks like Execute SQL Task, BULK insert tasks, File System tasks , The FTP Task and Send mail
- Dataflow tasks and transformations introduction
- Data sources, Data transformations, Copy column Transformation, Derived Column transformation, Conditional Split and Aggregate Transformation, Sort Transformation and Data Viewers.
- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Concepts and its Transformations.
- Debugging, Error Handling and Logging
- How to implement Check points.
- SSIS Package Deployment and Package Management like how to schedule package , DTUtil and DTExec
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS):
- Introduction to Data Warehousing, OLTP, OLAP, Star Schema and Snow Flake schema.. etc
- Understanding Dimension Modeling
- Creating Data source and Data source views
- Creating the Cube through Wizard and through UDM.
- Creating Dimensions and Measures in SSAS and how to add those in Cube.
- Partitions and Aggregations Design in cube and Processing Options in cube.
- Key Performance Indicators(KPI) , Perspectives and Translations .
- What is Build , Deploy and process in cube.
- How to do Slice and Dice in the Cube .
- How to retrieve the data in Cube i.e Through MDX .
- Full Coverage of MDX and its functions from Basics to Advanced.
- What is Role and How to give Cube access to a Login.
- Different Options for Deploying a Cube.
- How to take Cube backup and how to synchronize the cube from one server to another server and how to do that
with XMLA query
- How to take the report from Cube in Excel and Power Pivot .
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS):
- What is the Terminology involved in SSRS, SSRS Architecture and how to configure SSRS.
- What is Shared Data source and How to Create an Ad-hoc Report from Wizard.
- Creating Expressions and Conditional Formatting.
- How to Calculate Total and Percentage and how to create Drill-Down reports.
- Creating Report Parameter and Debugging Parameter issues.
- How to create a Basic Matrix Report , Tablix Report and Charts.
- How to Create a Standard and Data-driven Subscription and managing subscriptions.
- Managing Reports, Security and how to use Web-based Report Manager.